Friday, September 18, 2015
New academic year - dissertations
The new academic year has started, with eight students doing their dissertation projects with me. Everyone is now on track. The following projects will be taking place:
* Ebony will be using eye tracking to examine attitudes towards offenders.
* Hannah will use eye tracking to examine the link with eating behaviour.
* Julija will use eye tracking to examine how people reach decisions.
* Laura will use mouse tracking to study implicit attitudes towards domestic abuse.
* Omari will look at how highlighting influences decisions
* Shaquille will be examining how attire influences trust and eye movements
* Oliver will examine eye movements in a video link
* Amber will study how advance information about one of the actors influences eye movements.
They will all need participants, so if you are in the Lincoln area, please do not hesitate to get in touch!